- What is VR TRAVEL EXPERTS do?
- We are your local experts offering selected tours, experiences and attractions in and around Bangkok as well as in Thailand.
- Our tour offering is based on either Private tours or Small group tours.
- We can also assist you with your other Thailand travel needs like private transport, airport pick up, show tickets and restaurant bookings.
What is the difference between a Small Group Tour and a Private Tour?
- Small Group Tour is a group tour with a small number of other persons. You will be picked up from and dropped off back at your hotel. The tour schedule is communicated before the tour.
- Private Tour is a personalized private tour. Only you and your own party will go on a private trip. You will be picked up from and dropped off back at your hotel. The tour schedule is communicated before the tour, but can be adjusted to meet your own preferences.
What is a private tour?
- A private tour is a tour that you book only for you and your own tour members.
Do I have to share my car with other passengers on a private tour?
- No, the private tour is dedicated to only you. No other passengers in your car apart from you and members of your own party.
Are drivers professional?
- Private tours with drivers rely on drivers that meet the requirements of the Thai legislation to perform such services. Bangkok Travel Experts only uses selected and experienced drivers that we engage regularly.
Can drivers speak English?
- The English level of our drivers varies, but in any cases all our drivers have a minimum level of English and are experienced in private transport service.
- General Information
Do I need an account to book tours with VR TRAVEL EXPERTS?
- You do not need an account to book with us. When you place a booking, you will receive an email from us with basic information about your booking. Once your booking is confirmed payment has to be completed within 24 hours. Then you will receive a follow up email from us with your issued booking voucher.
What types of tours does VR TRAVEL EXPERTS offer?
We offer the following tours, experiences and attractions in and around Bangkok:
- Bangkok City Tours
- Day Trips from Bangkok
- Personalized Private Tours in and around Bangkok
- Live Show Tickets
- Dinner Cruises
- Transportation and Airport Transfer
- Make A Booking
When is it the best time to book?
- You can make a tour and ticket reservation at any time you want, but please confirm your booking at least 24 hours in advance.
How to make a booking?
- First, visit the page of the tour or activity you would like to book. Select your travel date and the number of participants in your group. Please review carefully the tour itinerary including service inclusions/exclusions. Finalize the booking by clicking the “Book now” button to reserve your activity.
- On the next page, review your booking information, and click the "Proceed to checkout" button to enter your payment details (PayPal). There is also a field to enter any special requests.
- Once you submit your booking, we will confirm your reservation within 24 hours. You will receive a ticket voucher via email.
- Please print your voucher and bring it along with you or save your voucher in your smart phone to show on your travel date.
- Please note that your credit card/PayPal account will be charged upon booking. If the local tour operator does not accept your booking, the charged amount will be credited back to your account.
Which payment method does VR TRVAEL EXPERTS accept?
- When you make a booking, you can make payment with a VISA or MasterCard credit card via PayPal.
Can you pay with PayPal if you do not have a PayPal Account?
- Yes, customers do not need a PayPal account to complete a purchase.
- In case you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay by Click on “Check Out as a Guest” or “Pay with Credit or Debit Card” this will lead you directly to make a payment.
Is VR TRAVEL EXPERTS’ online payment gateway secure?
- Yes, of course. We are using the internationally leading and secure PayPal payment system. By using our online payment gateway, your payment information is encrypted, and you can even make date changes.
What to do when you cannot make the Payment via PayPal/Website?
- If you have any problem to make a payment, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you and resolve any issues you might have.
- Contact Us
How do I contact VR TRAVEL EXPERTS?
- You can contact using the following options:
- CALL: +66 93 496 6287
- WhatsApp: +66 93 496 6287
- Line ID: vrtravel
- Email: email@example.com
How can I ask a question before making a reservation?
- If you have a question or an inquiry about the tour or activity, you can contact us via our online contact form. It will then be forwarded to our customer service team who will handle your request and get back to you within 24 hours.
- Cancellations/ No-Show
What is a no-show?
- If, for whatever reason, you are not available at the meeting point on the tour date, without informing us in advance, you will be considered as 'no show'. Refunds will not be made in this case.
If I need to cancel my booking, will I pay a cancellation fee?
If for any reason you would like to cancel your booking, please check the cancellation rules below:
- Cancellations made from 10 days prior to travel will be charged a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made from 7 days prior to travel will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made from 5 days prior to travel will be charged a 75% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to travel will be charged a 100 % cancellation fee
- In the event of a No Show, VR TRAVEL EXPERTS reserves the right to charge the full amount of a booking.
How do I cancel my booking?
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+66 93 496 6287) with your name & booking reference number to cancel the booking.
How do I change booking details prior to travel date?
- Please contact us 24 hours before you tour date.
- Should you have any change on your booking detail prior to travel date, simply contact us by phone on +66 093 496 6287 (09:00 – 17:00 hrs., Bangkok time),
- or email us at email@example.com with your new details and we will update your booking accordingly.