Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise:
Chao Phraya Princess cruise in Bangkok. Experience the sensation of luxury and romance throughout your dinner cruise. Each deck has its unique qualities and design. Your dinner includes a wide selection of dishes ranging from Thai-styled to international foods, appetizers to main dishes to deserts served in a buffet fashion. While enjoying your dinner, our saxophonists and singers will soothe you with soft Pop and Jazz songs in the first hour of your journey. You will have the opportunity to take photographs of the scenery, famous historical structures and religious monasteries such as the Royal Grand Palace (Wat Pra Kaew), Wat Arun (The Temple of the Dawn), Bangkhunprom Palace, Kanlayanamit Temple and the Rama 8 Bridge along both sides of the river bank.
About the program:
- Duration 2 hours.
- Pick up available for booking before 14:00hrs. on departure date only.
- Pick- up area: Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 and Soi 2 to 24, Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawong, Siam, China Town.
- Another are have to go to the pier by your self or please contact us before make reservation.
- Booking after 14:00 hrs. on departure date we will assume that you will go to the pier by your self.
- Please check-in and you should be at the pier 15 to 30 minutes before the cruise departure time.
- No refunds are provided for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Please note Pick up not available for Condominium.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- This activity is suitable for all ages.
17:30 - 18:00 hrs. Pick up from virious hotels in Central Bangkok.
18:30 - 19:00 hrs. Please present electronic voucher to the reception counter at the time of Check in at River City Pier 1, Si-Phraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.) River city complex. Warm welcome from our receptionists. Please check in at least 30 minutes before cruise departure.
19:30 hrs. Depart River City Pier. Our waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and serve you with a welcome drink fruit punch to enjoy with your snacks. Our customer service officer introduces you to our safety regulations in case of emergency.
19:45 hrs. Dinner: enjoy your desired dishes from our international buffet bar. Our musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to complement your meal. After your dinner, join our talented musicians with an entire hour of upbeat groovy songs for dancing.
21:30 hrs. Arrive back at River City Pier. And drop you back to hotel.
- Welcome Drink & Snack
- Thai & International Buffet Dinner.
- Free flow water, coffee and tea.
- Live music on board.
- Alcoholic beverages or drinks that are not mentioned in the program.
- Alcoholic and other beverages available upon request. The bill will be settled by the client.
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, place of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason.
- Valentine's Day, -Mother’s Day (HM The Queen Birthday), Loy Krathong Festival, Christmas's Eve and New Year Eve - subject to charge.
- Child rate: Under 4 years old free of charge. (Seated with parent)