Bangkok Siam Niramit Show
About Bangkok Siam Niramit Show
- Buffet hours: 17:00 – 19:45hrs.
- Pre-show entertainment: 19:00 – 19:45hrs.
- Theatre doors open at 19:30hrs.
- Show starts at 20:00hrs. Please check in at least 30 minutes before show start at 20:00hrs.
- The theatre door open 30 minutes before show time.
- Late arrival guests are requested to attend the show after break otherwise a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Operating times of show and dinner are subject to change without prior notice.
THE SHOW / FACILITIES
Pre-Show Attraction:Come early because there are lots of activities to learn more about Thai way of life in bygone time. At Siam Niramit Bangkok , the show starts at 20.00 hrs. but our gates open at 17.00 hrs. for access to the restaurant and to enjoy other pre-show attractions.
- Traditional Thai Village: Step back in time to see authentic Thai lifestyles of 100 years ago. Enjoy a glimpse of traditional lifestyles, arts and craft of rural Thailand.
- Exotic photo opportunities:
- Wearing Thai costume.
- Cute baby elephant and you.
- Colourful paper umbrellas. Hill Tribe costume.
- With characters from the show
- Likay, the popular folk theatre famous for its flamboyant costumes.
- Sam Lor, the three-wheeled bikes.
- Outdoor dance performances: To keep our guests entertained before the main show starts, our performers stage small open-air performances of traditional Thai music and dance in the elegant surroundings of the courtyard.
- Traditional Thai Massage: Relying on wisdom acquired over the ages, Thai Massage is well known for relieving fatigue, muscular cramp, muscular stiffness, pain and nervous tension. At Siam Niramit you can experience a genuine Thai massage from our highly skilled masseuses in a traditional open-air massage house alongside the Thai Village.
- Souvenir shop: Browse around our souvenir shops to see a wide range of Thai arts and handicrafts, carefully selected from all over the country.
- Buffet-style dinner offers a delicious range of Thai and International dishes
- Vegetarians are well catered for.
- Beer, wines and spirits are available for purchase.
- At Siam Niramit Bangkok, the buffet meal is served from 17.00 hrs. to 19.45 hrs.
20:00hrs.: Show start and let your imagination soar as 150 performers enter the stage area. Flying dancers, stunning backdrops and traditional music weave together the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, when the kingdom was a crossroad of civilizations.
Starting with the first act of stunning live performances showing highlights from different geographical areas in Thailand, from the North, Central, South and North Eastern regions. Act number 2 portrays an understanding of the Law of Karma, which says that Earthly deeds will dictate next lives. Three memorable performances depict the realms of Karma, which include Hell, Heaven and the Mystical Forest in between. Wrap up the show with the last act, the joy and peace of Buddhism as the stage explodes in a colorful celebration.
- Non-refundable after your booking is confirmed