The shopping mall in Bangkok
Siam Discovery Mall - Siam Center is a shopping center near Siam BTS Station in Bangkok, Thailand. It’s 2 minute’s walks from Bangkok Art and Culture Centre and There are Madame Tussauds on the 6th floor.
Address: 989 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
Siam Paragon - Siam Paragon is a shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It is one of the largest malls in Thailand, along with Icon Siam, Central World and Central Plaza West Gate. And Attractions for tourist is SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World.
Address: 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
Central world - Central World is a shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the eleventh largest shopping complex in Bangkok. The complex, which includes a hotel and office tower.
Address: 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
Gaysorn Village - Gaysorn Village is a building complex in the Ratchaprasong area of Bangkok. It also includes the Gaysorn Tower, an office tower block, and the Amarin Plaza shopping Centre. The shopping mall building has five levels with more than 100 shops.
Address: 999 Phloen Chit Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 08.00 PM
ICONSIAM - Iconsiam, stylized as ICONSIAM, and ICS is a mixed-use development on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand. It includes one of the largest shopping malls in Asia, which opened to the public on 10 November 2018, as well as hotels and residences. And a best place to have a dinner cruise after your shopping day.
Address: 299 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
River City Bangkok - Shopping center in Bangkok. River City Bangkok, The Anchor of Arts & Antiques is a shopping center in Bangkok, Thailand. It is on the Chao Phraya River on the Si Phraya Pier near many large hotels. It is accessible by car or boat. And more restaurant and dinner cruise available here.
Address: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 10.00 PM
ASIATIQUE The Riverfront - Asiatique: The Riverfront is a large open-air mall in Bangkok, Thailand. It occupies the former docks of the East Asiatic Company, and faces the Chao Phraya River and Charoen Krung Road. The complex opened in 2012 after extensive renovation of the site. This place you can enjoy shopping, dinning or the show like Calypso cabaret show or Muay Thai Live show.
Address: 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Platinum Fashion Mall - The Platinum Fashion Mall is a Wholesale shopping mall in Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand, which specializes in fashion clothes and accessories retail and wholesale. It is a six-storey complex with an 11-storey condominium building above the complex
Address: 222 Phetchaburi Rd, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 08.00 PM
Terminal 21 - Terminal 21 is a chain of mixed-use complexes. The premier location on Sukhumvit Road, near the Asoke intersection, in Bangkok, Thailand. Each Terminal 21 complex consists of two major sections: A multistory retail area with an SF Cinema City.
Address: 88 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 08.00 PM
Pantip Plaza - Shopping mall in Bangkok. Bustling 5-story shopping center specialized in electronics, computer & technology goods & repairs.
Address: Phetchaburi Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400. Operated hours: Everyday 10.00 AM - 08.00 PM
- Safari World Bangkok is a tourist attraction in Bangkok that consists of two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park, Hundreds of animals from all over the world are present. There are the daily tiger and lion feeding shows. The Marine Park houses a spectrum of animals of land, sea, and air. The attractions are Jungle Cruise river ride, a water flume ride through the jungles of Africa and Asia, seven shows daily.
- Siam Park City is a world-class amusement and water park in the Khan Na Yao District of Bangkok, The park is complex contains some of the most outstanding attractions in Thailand such as Southeast Asia's first suspended looping coaster with 5 inversions, 7-stories water slides which were once among the world's tallest in the early 80s and the planet's largest wave pool.
- Dream World is an amusement park in Thanyaburi District, Pathum Thani Province, The park includes three roller coasters and other rides. The park is divided into several zones such as Dream World Plaza, Dream Gardens, Fantasy Land, and Adventure Land. The interior of the park is filled with over 40 imported thrill rides and family attractions.
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is an aquarium in Bangkok, the largest in South East Asia. It covers approximately 10,000 square meters with hundreds of different species on display in exhibits. The Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World aims to provide both entertainment and education to visitors.
- Siam Niramit Show is a world-class production that explores Thailand’s rich artistic and cultural heritage. With amazing special effects on a gigantic stage, the show is so realistic just like seeing history come to life. It is an excellent introduction to Thai culture, the show you must see once in your lifetime.